Little Cottonwood Tour
- Visit Snowbird Resort a-top the Wasatch Mountains at the elevation of nearly 10,000 feet climbing to about 11,000
- Take a stroll around Snowbird and look for wildlife
- Hike to White Pine Lake - 2 Hour Hike (Time and interest permitting)
- Soar above the valley to 11,000 feet on the snowbird tram (tram ticket not included)
- Spot Moose, Deer and Beavers, and perhaps a Rocky Mountain Goat in their natural habitat (Season Permitting)
- Take Pictures among the beautiful Aspens and Douglas Fir trees
- We will Drop you back off at your hotel , downtown or wherever you wish to continue youre tour.